Welcome to CSUB baseball here at Hardt Field. We have several policies that we would like to share with you.
1) Gates DO NOT OPEN until 90 Minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game.
2) If you are a scout and would like to attend a game, you must contact a member of the CSU Bakersfield baseball or athletic communications staff. You will be allowed into the facility upon your arrival in which you will be required to PAY for your ticket for admission.
3) Parking is available on gameday for no charge in parking lots E, H, and I. Please follow all CSUB policy policies and please lock your car.
4) You are watching games at Hardt Field at your own risk.
5) For members of opposing teams, you may conduct your duties in the permanent seating behind home plate only if the CSUB customer who has purchased the seat is not sitting in it.
If you have any other questions, please ask any member of the CSUB staff. We are here to make your viewing experience enjoyable.
DIRECTIONS TO HARDT FIELD: Coming from the 99 Freeway (north or south) exit at Ming Ave. and proceed WEST to Haggin Oaks Blvd. (approximately four miles). Turn RIGHT on Haggin Oaks to Camino Media. Turn LEFT on Camino Media. Turn RIGHT into campus and park.